Three disabled veterans own the only property that can allow an entire valley access to artesian springs. As the water shortage in the valley increases the veterans face increased pressure to either sell the land or make the water available. They hire the A-Team to get people off their backs.
By stealing emergency fire equipment and robbing local land owners, the A-Team is able to give the vets access to the water, ensuring their fortunes.
- Frank Gaines (local landowner)
- Jamie Collins, Les, and Dave (disabled vets)
Dave the vet: "No" means the same thing in over three quarters of the civilized world.
Murdock: I'm a great matchmaker! I haven't had one single complaint from Lady Di about Prince Charlie.
Murdock made allusions in this episodes to imaginary fey creatures that he carried in his belt, and kept pointing to his crotch while talking about them to strangers. Several of the characters in the story looked distinctly uncomfortable as he did so.
It's established that the events of this episode take place after January 1983.
The A-Team did this mission free of charge.
- Alan Fudge as Frank Gaines
- Jim Knaub as Jamie Collins
- Michael Rider as Harry
- Roy Jenson as Elmer's Successor
- Robin Riker as Amanda Huston
- Jon L. Feather as Dave
- R. David Smith as Les
- William Frankfather as Man at Water Pumping Station
- Melvin F. Allen as Truck Driver