The A-Team tries to stop a rich Texan from marrying an attractive young woman against her will. The entire community opposes their efforts, including the sheriff, the mayor, and the woman's own employees.
Wilson County Police Department
Tracey Scott, the stewardess
Amy - wedding photographer
B.A. - caterer
Face - caterer
Hannibal - caterer then bride
Murdock - pastry chef
Wilson County, Texas
Justice of the Peace: Do you, Templeton Peck, take Jaclyn to be your lawfully wedded wife?
Jackie: Answer the guy!
Face: [sigh] Uh, yeah, yeah. I do.
The presence of B.A.'s van in Texas implies that he got his way and the team drove there instead of flying.
Face's marriage to Jackie is an actual, legal marriage. It is later annulled, but it breaks from the A-Team's more usual pattern of staging hoaxes.
- John Ericson as Calvin Cutter
- Janice Heiden as Jackie Taylor
- Jim Antonio as Sheriff Gillis
- Noble Willingham as Pete Stockton
- Billy Green Bush as Cutter's Number Two Man (as William Green Bush)
- Tony Dale as Bo
- Lesley Woods as Calvin Cutter's Secretary
- Jenny Neumann as Tracey Scott
- Sy Kramer
- Kenneth White
- Tom Pletts as Justice of the Peace
- Terrence Beasor as Minister
- Gordon Hurst as Gas Station Attendant