In Plane Sight was the 14th episode of Season 2 of the NBC-TV series The A-Team, also the 28th overall series episode. Directed by Tony Mordente and written by Babs Greyhosky, the episode premiered on January 3, 1984.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A private pilot is caught smuggling cocaine by the Venezuelan military and the A-Team's job is to get him free.
Storyline[edit | edit source]
When a cargo plane pilot develops engine trouble over Venezuela, he safely lands only to find himself incarcerated by authorities when cocaine is discovered aboard his aircraft. The pilot's parents hire the A-Team to get to the bottom of the situation since their son is a decorated soldier who would never knowingly smuggle drugs. The team flies to Columbia where they discover the true mastermind behind the smuggling operation. The trick, however, is getting him out of Columbia since he has many friends in the Columbian government and can never be convicted there
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Clients[edit | edit source]
Aliases[edit | edit source]
Face - Colombian doctor
Murdock - Dick Nash
Notable Locations[edit | edit source]
Memorable Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Judy: You're actually gonna taxi this thing through the jungle!
- B.A.: Aw, man, I never thought the day would come when I wish Murdock was here!
- Hannibal: Hang on!
- B.A.: You hypmatized me, din't you!?
Comments[edit | edit source]
The team was paid $15 000 for this mission.
Guest stars[edit | edit source]
- Anthony Charnota as Winston Corless
- Judy Strangis as Judy Rogers
- Carmen Argenziano as Colonel Sanchez
- Rod Colbin as Jes Hicks
- Lance Henriksen as Mack Dalton
- Bruce French as Al Jackson
- Grainger Hines as Pete
- Lesley Woods as Carrie Hicks
- Crofton Hardester as Robert 'Robbie' Hicks
- Chad Dee Block as Cop (as Chad Block)